03 June 2009

IT'S ME PASHUPATINATH MISHRA

Hi i am user of orkut and i have one more blog that is pvmishra.blog.co.in but i made here one more blog that's due to this is made by Google and it is attractive so that i made a blog here i am new with this blog spot so i do not know to write more just i want to introduce my shelf i am Pashupatinath Mishra i complete my graduation and i was General Sceretery of Gujarat Collage in 2007-2008 and i did B.SC in Chemistry and i also did B.ed. in Maths and science as my subject my plan is to be a IAS or Pilot or Some white collar officer and i will get chance than i want to join NASA i love space and botany and science and Friend (Girls and boys all) and i believe that Truth always win (सत्यमेव जयते) my one more motto is Treat for Treat (जैसे के साथ तैसा). my idole are many but first of all are my mom dad, Grandpa and SANKAR DADA. i have good meant in god, i believe that god is every where! there are many friends of mine but best of them are as follow Mehul Popat, Naresh Rajput, khalid Saikh, Karandeepsingh Bhatia, Ronak Khandavi, Nilesh Solanki, Vikaram Solanki this all are boys and in Girl two are my littel di Priyanka Mishra and Gnyani Patel and my friends are Tejal Patel, Prathama Ghosal, Rashami Rajora, Rakya Mansuri, Ritu Randhawa, Falguni Rakholiya..... (List is very long but i always remember only This person)
Last day i had recieved the result that i Got second class my grand total is 976 out of 1400 i got 69.71% and i am happy with that!!! not to worry i got what i am eligible for!!! Happy with 70%

No comments:

Post a Comment